Saturday, October 22, 2011

Parole-In-Place --US Immediate Relatives--Workshop Video Part 3



Jane said...

Note: G-325 city and county of birth. You should take this directly from your passport. You want your forms and documents to match.

Jane said...

Note: G-325 date of marriage. You use your first lawful marriage if, and only if, your second marriage to the same spouse was a reaffirmation or confirmation or church marriage only. If you divorced your spouse and then remarried, you use your most recent date of marriage.

Jane said...

Note: Employment during the past 5 years. This includes employment in your home country or anywhere in the world, if it occurred during the most recent five years.