The Marianas Office is sad to say that our front-office secretary, Polly Anne Sablan, has resigned (effective the end of the month). Like many others in our community, she is moving to the mainland U.S. to try for a better opportunity for herself and her children.
We are accepting applications to fill her position as LEGAL SECRETARY.
Qualifications include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
1. Must have high school or better education.
2. Need to have good speaking and writing skills.
3. You must have your own transportation and a valid CNMI driver's license.
4. We prefer fluency in Chamorro or Carolinian, or both.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. reception (answering the telephone, greeting applicants, clients and other members of the general public who come to the office).
2. secretarial work (filing, typing, copying, etc.)
3. client communication (interviewing, taking and relaying messages and advice, writing letters, etc.)
4. field work (service of legal process, tracking down documents, witnesses, etc., delivering and picking up documents and other things, some banking, etc.)
MLSC is an equal employment opportunity employer. MLSC offers medical, dental and optical benefits. Salary depends on experience.
Applications are available at our office in Civic Center, Susupe.