Friday, July 30, 2010

Open for Domestic Intake/Comment Moderation

The Marianas Office will be open for domestic intake (divorce, paternity & child support, adoptions, guardianships, etc.) from August 9 through August 12, 2010. Intake hours are 8 AM to 12 Noon; 1 to 4 PM.

People interested in applying for MLSC help on a domestic matter should bring
1) proof of their household's financial eligibility (tax returns or pay stubs or benefit notices for all household members; resources/land ownership info);
2) a copy of all relevant documents (marriage certificate, birth certificates, land and marital assets info/titles, etc., )
3) a brief statement of what the problem is and what you want MLSC to do to help you. (e.g. I am separated from my husband because he was violent towards me; and I want MLSC to help me get a divorce. I want custody of our children and the family home.)


Applicants should also be prepared to answer questions from our intake workers.

You can set an appointment for intake by calling ahead--234-6243 or 234-7729--or just come in and wait your turn.

P.S. I have turned on comment moderation because of the amount of spam we've been receiving on this blog.

No comments: